CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

MY THIRD DILEMMA

Our second periodical test just ended but then again,here comes the third periodical test making my mind turned like a whirlwind.Am I ready to take the exam?I don't think so.My notes were not complete.I don't have enough time to review the lessons we had.My heart was filled with nervousness and fear.What if,I won't be able to write anything on my answer sheet?What will happen to me?Will I be okay?
The hands of the clock moves so fast until it reaches the time of one o'clock in the afternoon.He had arrived.Our adviser is here.With the papers he's holding,I'm sure those were our test papers in different subjects.I admit,the examination we took was not a "piece of cake" at all.I knew I reviewed and read everything,but my gosh...I had a mental block.But I never gave up,I still continued the test with determination to finish it.And yes I did.
The day I took the exam was definitely the day that really made my heart beat so fast and my adrenaline rushed down.

0 comments: