CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Night Of shared Happiness

LOVE month successfully entered the month of February.Lovers started dating and expressing their true feelings on their loved ones.
Friday the 13th of February was our Juniors-Seniors Promenade.Most ladies considered this night of activity a "fairy tale".Girls sitting on their places patiently waited for their "Princes" to approach them and ask them:"May I have this dance?"
As the hands of the clock strikes at six in the evening,the dance on the "palace" formally started.Guys stood up and couragely approaches their "Princesses" and ask them to dance.
The dance goes on.I was relaxed sitting on my place when all of a sudden my bestfriend came to me and ask me for a dance.Happy?Well yah,of course.I'm really glad that I was able to dance with my bestfriend.[happy ka rin ba that night?haha]We were comfortable dancing with each other.Smiling...talking [i guess hehe].The flow of the "fairy tale" goes on.Everyone was enjoying their dances.
But the "fairy tale" story was about to end.When the clock strikes at eight...everything will be back to normal as what happened in the romantic story of CINDERELLA.but even so,this sure was a shared happiness with everybody in that "mini palace" made at the ISNHS Centenial gym last February 13,2009.

0 comments: