CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

From the previous months,new learnings and discoveries conquered my school life.In my English subject,I learned how to use correct grammars.I also learned the different kinds of pronouns and how to determine their different antecedents.In my Math subject,I learned to understand the different long method and even the short methods in solving difficult equations.In my Filipino subject,I learned the good contents of the famous novel of Jose Rizal,EL FILIBUSTERISMO.In my Physics,I learned the different laws of the well knowned scientists such as Aristotle.In my MAPEH,I learned to appreciate the beauty of Arts and Musics.In my Economics,I learned that or country now nis really facing the depreciation of our economic state.And in my Values,I learned how to appreciate the works and helps of my friends.I learned how to act with moral and spiritual attitude.
Despite those learnings,I also encounter many problems such as not being able to understand the long equations in my Trigonometry class and in my Physics class.But that's only sometimes though.
Even though I encounter such problems,I just addressed it as an inspiration in my life.With them,my desire to achieve the goals of my life became stronger.
Moving on,I will definitely share the knowledge I've learned during those challenging months of my school life.

1 comments:

LEALYN MARTINEZ said...

I like your blog. you share me more ... just keep it up.......