CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

From the previous months,new learnings/disccoveries have conquered my life of schooling.I learn so many things such as making an e-mail,creating a blog and also the different persons who contributed their knowledge for the introduction of internet and computer to the people.
During those months,I also encountered many consequences such as not understanding the lessons an instruction of my teacher.But that's only sometimes though.
Even though those challenges made my schooldays like a nightmare,I addressed it as if it was just a piece of crop.I just bear it on my mind that these challenges enhances my way of learning.Through this challenges,my desire to achieve my goal in life became stronger.
Moving on,I will apply all the knowledge I acquired for the progress of my life and for the new generations of youths.

1 comments:

Angeline said...

wazzup fren.. ang haba naman.. kakatamad magbasa.hehe by d way aus lng naman blog u.more improvement lng cguro db???