CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tough Times

During the 19th and 23rd day of August 2008,I felt nervous and uncomfortable because bthese days are the TOUGH TIMES of my school life.It's our first periodical test that time.Periodical examination can definitely be considered like a blackhole sucking all my energy out of my body.During these days,I,together with my classmates,have encountered many different experiences.We experienced shortage in chairs,that's why we had borrowed chairs at our neighboring room.Because of these,the test was ten minutes delayed.Not only that,I also experienced having a test questionaire wherein some words can't be read clearly.And on the 27th day day of August,three days after the periodical test,the NCAE was held.Another experiences have come into my life during this day.The time that our examiner arrived,the room we're supposed to use is noy yet opened.And for us to start the test we transferred to an open-vacant room.At the middle of the examination,wherein everybody are deeply concentrated on the test,two students from, the lower section started throwing tissue paper with each other.

5 comments:

"EdReeNe" said...

hello bez......
i like the color of your layout....
and for your info....
we have tne same style.....
keep up the good work and you must continue it.......

teh said...

!!!nice blog,,,keep up the good work!!!1

eRiC CaNtiLa...... said...

_hello my friend_

_at last im going to comment on you_

_study hard my friend_

_i know you can make your dreams come true_

_even though sometimes there were so many challenges in life, just go on_

_i'll support you and i'm always here beside you_

_keep on being humble_

_i'll pray for your health and family_

_keep safe_

_take care_

_your friend_

eric

September 5, 2008 2:56 AM

janice said...

Hello, I really enjoyed reading your posts and your blog is cute..KEep up the good work...

~ FAe IRma ~ said...

Hello, I really enjoyed reading your posts and your blog is cute..KEep up the good work...